LOVED BY ALL, GO KARTING HAS BEEN THE HIGHLIGHT OF TORQ03 IN THE PAST. A RENOVATED TRACK, NEW KARTS AND NEVER SEEN BEFORE SAFETY BARRIERS ARE SURE TO TAKE YOUR RUBBER BURNING EXPERIENCE TO NEW HEIGHTS.
From its inception way back in 2008, TORQ03 has evolved significantly over the years to the current state of the art karting circuit. From a handful of dedicated team members that has stood the test of time, they are today equipped with greater knowledge regarding safety, mechanics and best practices that have ensured an enthralling experience for each and every person participating in this adrenaline filled activity.
7 BHPGet a feeler of our renowned track with this 7BHP kart that will get you pumping up to 50kms.
9 BHPWhen you can’t get enough of karting and feel the need to upgrade your ride to the 9BHP experience, chose the intruder and we guarantee you the adrenaline
11 BHPFor those ready to race, gear up for a ‘real’ racing experience with the fastest kart and our slick track. Drivers must be 16 years and above and show proficiency in our 6HP karts to qualify.
4 BHPWe didn’t forget about the little ones. For ages 6-8 we have the right size and power that your child will enjoy with a 4BHP engine.
For the slightly more extreme kids, we’ve got an upgrade for you as well. Let the kids try out the 6BHP engine and burn some rubber.
7 BHPThe twin kart is perfect for those looking for company on your first ride in a Go-Kart. Share the experience or let one of our trained managers drive you
KArts at Torq03Best karts in Bangalore, Kids Karts, Twin Karts, Pro Karts
|CREDITS||Weekday @ 200 WEekend @ 250|
|CREDITS||Weekday @ 250 Weekend @ 300|
|CREDITS||Weekday @ 300 Weekend @ 400|
|CREDITS||Weekday @ 400 Weekend @ 500|
|CREDITS||Weekday @ 500 Weekend @ 600|
|Age||Couple, Adults + Kids|
Our superb and safe Karting track stands unchallenged as the best go kart race track in Bangalore, boasting state of the art race karts and the best armature karts to enjoy the thrilling twists and turns. It also features a fully floodlit night track with top notch safety barriers keeping you safe from impact and damaging the karts themselves. The track is perfect for corporate races, customised tracks, championships, practice sessions for both adults and children. Whether you are a dedicated professional driver or complete rank amateur, this circuit can offer something for you. Your safety is our priority! Enjoy the slickest track in Bangalore that will keep you coming back for you.
Track Length : 550 m
Track Width : 20 ft all around
Surface : Asphalt.
Barrier System : Triple stacked tyres.
TRACK STATS & TIMING SYSTEM
X2 Link makes live results available to racers on their on-board displays, whereas timers and race control are able to track live accurate positions of the vehicles to bring more safety and fair play to the track. The unique feature of the track at Torq03 is its ‘flexible’ nature wherein the track can be changed as and when required. This ensures that when our karting enthusiast has mastered the nuances of the present track, he can rest assured that there will soon be a new challenge waiting for him around the corner! This would enable the complete development of ones racing skills. The tarmac surface is made of asphalt giving a true racing feel to the drive due to the extra grip. At an average length of 450m, this is by far the longest track in Bangalore.
Safety at Torq03
To ensure every single guest at our track enjoys his/her day to the fullest, we strictly follow standard safety regulations. We have advised our staff to closely monitor the track and surrounding sensitive areas to ensure full safety for everyone on the premises.
We request to kindly oblige with our well trained staff for your own safety. And, for your comfort and ease of reference we have listed some basic safety measures we take.
Entry into the go-kart course is at your own risk.
- Clients should follow all instructions of the course staff. Disobeying any instructions will result in immediate Disqualification from the race.
- It is compulsory to use a helmet.
- Driving after consuming alcohol or drugs is strictly forbidden.
- Intentional bumping into other go-karts will be followed by immediate expulsion from the race track.
- Crashing into the tire will lead into Disqualification
- Long hair should be tucked in under the helmet.
- ENTER and EXIT the pits SLOWLY!!
- NEVER step on the brake and gas accelerator at the same time.
- Do NOT touch the engine, the exhaust pipe and the tank cover are very HOT and risk BURNS!
- Slower drivers MUST let faster drivers PASS and not block others on the course.
- In case of disobedience of the above mentioned rules the operator is NOT liable or responsible for any damages
- No one who shows any sign of drinking alcoholic beverages may be allowed to operate a go-kart.
- Anyone with hair longer than shoulder length must have it tied up with a clip or rubber band.
- No loose clothing that flares up may be worn.
- Absolutely no bumping together of karts can be allowed.
- Riders are advised not to get out of the kart before the pit marshal tells them to.
- Only one person per kart is allowed except for the Twin karts
- 10 feet high gallery and viewing area giving a complete view of the track.
- AMB Timing system for live timing display.
- Floodlights provide ample lights for karting in the night.
- Timing devices on all karts.
- Two 32-inch LCD TVs providing entertainment.
- Music System to rock your mind.
- Three 22-inch computer monitors showing Live Timing.
- Pantry area to provide refreshments.
- Medical first-aid kits.
- Ample parking space available
Rolled Black Flag – If pointed at you, indicates a warning that your driving borders on disqualification.
BLACK & WHITE
You might have ignored blue of yellow flags or driven without consideration for other drivers by banging or pushing them out of the way.
RED & YELLOW STRIPES
It means that you should look out for a surface on the track that is more slippery than the rest of it. It could be slippery from oil or fuel or even mud on the track.
Check Your Score Now
Capture your Go-Karting experience with personalized scorecards featuring statistics such as Fastest Lap, Total circuit time, overall & lap wise position and many more critical details that invoke the racer in you.